Sunday, August 4, 2013

Changes and Announcement

Changes? What? Again?

Yes, I'm afraid so, and I apologize. Only this last week I told you of the new address change for my blog. Well, today I had an opportunity give out the link to my blog to a friend, and I also signed up for something (which I will explain in a moment), and I just realized how ridiculously long it was. So, now, officially, the blog URL is www.mydoubleliving.blogspot.com. I'm sorry for inconvenience!

Now, on to the announcement, and thankfully it is something exciting; I just signed up on Bethany House Publishers to become a reviewer for their books! Each month or so I will be receiving a free review copy of a book, and I'll have a month to read and review it on my blog. I'm excited for this little opportunity to get myself reading more (who doesn't love a free book?) and to be able to share some new book reviews with all of you. I don't have to receive a new book every month if I so choose, which is nice if I find myself getting a little swamped between my own writing and classes, but hopefully I will be able to keep up with it and have fun. So be on a look out within the next couple of months for some regular reviews!

**Remember to come back to the blog tomorrow between 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM for a new blog post; since I've been changing things so much lately, I'll give you a little sneak peak at the post title, which is: How to Know When to Write: 5 Motivation Tips to Keep Yourself Writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment