Thursday, March 5, 2015

Books for Sale

Hello all! I've just put some listings up on ebay (ah, how I love being unemployed). If you're interested, there are some books, but also a few tops and a DVD. Here's what I have for books :


Though Waters Roar by Lynn Austin (I purchased this book off a sale rack myself, so there are some visible flaws to the book but the pages are in great shape. More details on the selling page). Christian Fiction


Heartland Heroes by Andrea Boeshaar (this is a three-in-one book — they are always a fun read). Christian Fiction


Unspoken by Dee Henderson Christian Fiction (One of my favorite Christian fiction authors)


In Every Heartbeat by Kim Vogel Sawyer Christian Fiction (Another personal favorite Christian fiction author)


A Draw of Kings, Book 3 of The Staff and the Sword, by Patrick W. Carr Christian Fiction


The Death of King Arthur: The Immortal Legend by Sir Thomas Malory, a retelling by Peter Ackroyd. This book doesn't sugar-coat the myths, but it is good if you're introducing the stories to an older  preteen/young teenager who has a hard time otherwise with King James language.


Most of the books are at a fixed price, but for the higher priced ones I do have the option open for people to send me a best offer for consideration :)


I'm just going to include my seller page in case you are interested in checking out the other items. The clothes are in great shape and the movie is a fun chick flick. http://www.ebay.com/usr/us.sarahc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559  Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment