Sunday, October 5, 2014

Choose the Next Female Characters to Study!



Hello all! Just whipping up a quick note to apologize for not following up on the "strong female characters" post from a month ago. I haven't forgotten about the character studies I promised, but I've had a lot of other things occupying my mind lately that I've had to focus on.

However, while I'm trying to get my life sorted together again, I figured I'd open up the discussion on female characters for participation! Like I said at the end of the last blog post, I want to take some female characters and examine whether or not they should really be seen as "strong."  Remember, we're trying to reach for the core of what makes a character good, not just what is perceived as the stereotypical "strong female character."

If you have a certain female character you love (or hate!), I want you to tell me and I will do a "character examination." These characters can be from books or television (though I can't promise if I'm not familiar with the character already to read a trilogy or watch an entire series at this time, but I'll do my best :~) ).

You can comment below, go my pinterest board and comment on the correlating pin for this post, or go to the Contact Me page and use one of the other ways to message me. Can't wait to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment