Thursday, June 9, 2011

Welcome

Hello!

Welcome to My Double Living, my own personal blog created for sharing my thoughts on writing and explaining my works-in-progress.

The name of my blog came from a quote by Catherine Drinker Bowen: "Writing, I think, is not apart from living. Writing is a kind of double living. The writer experiences everything twice. Once in reality and once in that mirror which waits always before or behind."

The link of my blog came from this simple quote: "Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go." E.L. Doctorow


I'm not a professional writer or published, but I hope to be able to give encouragement other aspiring authors like myself and connect with them. Writing is a hard process, but by consistent practice and learning, we can all create a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment